My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Woman ( and what they really mean)

10 )  I think of you as a brother  .
( You remind me of that inbred banjo playing geek  in 'Deliverance')

9  )  There's a slight difference in our ages  .
( I don't want to do my dad)

8  ) I am not attracted to you in 'that' way.
( You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on)

7 )  My life is to complicated right now .
( I don 't want you spending the whole night  or you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing )

6 ) I've got a boyfriend .
( I prefer  my male cat  and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's  )

5 ) I don't date men where I work.
( I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system,' much less the same building )

4 )  It's not you .
( yes it's you )

3 ) I'm concentrating on my career  .
( Even something  as boring  and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you)

2 ) I'm celibrate .
( I've sworn off only the men like you )

1 ) Lets' be friends .
( I want you to stay aroun d so I can tell you in excruciating detail  about the other men I meet and lay , it's the male perspective thin g )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome