My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Look great for Summer and Be Comfortable...Easy Peasy Project

http://

Buy two extra large tee shirts:
Each dress is made of one tee shirt ( bright solid colors work best).  The bust part was made out of the sleeves of the shirt, and the skirt part was the rest.  The straps were made from a strip off the top of the skirt. A few seams and you're done. They are stretchy and conform to your size and shape. They are cool and comfortable and easy to wash . I recommend drying them on a hanger rather than in  your dryer. For decoration you can put large colorful buttons at the base of the straps. Look pretty for a few dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Jeannie,
    Mrs. Carano told me to take a look at the T-shirt dresses. They will sell well , you can wear them anywhere and still be in style .
    They will sell nicely at the gift shops and flea market .
    I got my promotion , what a surprise , I am now General Manager of Nanooks Tribe . Mr. G. said I deserved it and will be a great help to Mrs. Carano, it will give her more time to work on our non-profit for Nanook .
    I asked her what we would call them and she said you and I get together . How about 'Jeannie T-Dresses' or 'The Genie' T- Dresses , let me know what you think ?
    I asked Mrs. Carano to make me copies , the first thing tomorrow is to go to Mr. Carano office and take orders from his employees and there is about 15 or 16 ladies .
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Della Congratulations on your promotion. You are indeed an enormous help to Mrs Carano. She speaks very highly of you.

    Nanook is a lucky polar bear to have a wonderful human like you working so hard to save him and his tribe. I would be honored to lend my name to the T dresses, either Jeannie or Genie. I thought you might be able to make them work even though there was no pattern with them.You ladies are pretty expert at such things.

    Your friend and fellow Nanook crusader...Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome