My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, March 5, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things

********Kids take on their fathers jobs ********
*****What does your daddy do ?
Wash rags .
******** Is that a good business ?
Well we know who has the dirtiest rags in town . But I'm not suppose to tell .

My daddy spreads joy .
******* To whom ?
To anybody who can pay for it .
*******I don't understand what hind of job he has .
He's a bartender .
******* I'll bet somebody put you up to this .
My mother . She's always joking and drinking beer .

My father is a school teacher .
******* That's a fine profession . Does he like it ?
He only has one thing to complain about .
******** What's that ?
The kids .

My dad's a professor of English at a college .
******* What does he think of the students ?
Well , he rells me the best student in his class ia a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes and a tight sweater .

My father's the bravest man in the world .
******** How do you know ?
He cut his finger on a glass one time and didn't even cry .
******** What was he doing ?
He was down in the basement bottling beer .

My father is a physigist . It's something with electrons .
******** How do they work ? Do you Know ?
Well , it's like two coke bottles with stuff inside them so that when it comes out and goes across between them , all of a sudden there's nothing .
******** Oh. That must be interesting work . And how about your mother?
She's the Dean of Women at the college .
******* Is that a difficult job ? She goes to faculty luncheons .
******** With all this brain power in your family tree , what profession will you follow ?
A Plumber.

My father is a dentist .
******* Then I suppose you'll be a dentist , too?
Naw . It's too gooey a job . The people yell too much . I'm going to be a doctor .
******** What if I come to you with a broken arm , what would you do ?
Put it in a cast .
******** What if I had a stomach ache ?
I'd give you a pill .
******** And what if I had a hole in my head ?
I'd put a cork in it .

My dad's a lawyer .
******** Does he put people in jail ?
No, he's on the innocent side .
******** I suppose you want to be a lawyer .
No , a cop , so I can put my daddy in jail .
******** Why would you do a thing like that ?
He spanked me last night .

4 comments:

  1. This post was really fun and funny this week. I loved it Pic. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou .

    Did you know Dr. Maxy is calling the shots for two weekly posts ???
    Dr. Maxy says we have to pay him more in treats .
    [giggles]
    What a ham you are raising .
    We love him anyway .
    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Maxy is fat. His belly is going to drag on the ground if he eats any more. He is a bit of a pig. No offense Dr Maxy...Your human Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to tell you Dr.Maxy is now writing for WB Hahaha that guy do get around .
    [giigles / more giggles].

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome