My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things "Just Plain Fun"


A teacher one day decided she wanted to see what was on her small students mind and why , their answers are surprising , and their reasoning even more so .
*** "Are you having a good time today ?"
"Oh , Yes sir ,"replied a seven year old joyfully . "This is lots of fun ."
*** "What do you like about TV City ; the cameras , the stages and the lights."
"I like the blonde at the front desk ."
*** An older child with experience of the pitfalls (8-years-old) educational careers announced .
"If I could invent anything . I'd make some glasses with open eyeballs painted on them so you could sit in c lass and sleep and the teacher would think you were listening .
"*** An even craftier lad had a devious reason for wishing to be a snake. He explained .
"because if you poison people and you're a person they put in jail . But they couldn't put you in there if you're a snake because there aren't any snakes in jail ."
*****************************************************************
Pre-schooler's are completely delightful in their artless response to "if you could be questions" , here is a few that no grown-up could ever invent .
*** "I'd like to be a fish 'cause I like to wag my tail when I take a bath ."
*** " I'd like to be six . I'm tired of being five . I've been five for a whole year ."
*** "I'd like to be growed up . I want to see what it's like ."
*** "I'd like to play army , but I'm getting tired of it . I'm alwways the enemy ."
*** " I'd like to be forty-five so I could watch TV until thirty o'clock at night .
******************************************************************
If all else fails , here is the question that open the conversational floodgates of kids .
Little boy that's almost a successful invention .
*** I'm building a funny machine in my back yard so I can play jokes on people."
"How does it work?"
*** There's a wire that traps them and they fall down and are carried down a big moving belt that finally drops them into a black-hole where I take all their money."Another little dreamer had another fantastic pastime .
*** I like to jump on my pogo stick and bounce up to heaven ."
"What do you see up there ?"
*** Girl angels , dog angels , cat angels and fish angels ."
"No boy angels ?"
*** "No , boy angels or worm angels don't go to heaven .
*********************************************************************
Let's look over a few choice comments by children on the subjest of 'age.'
What age would you like to be instead of six?
*** Seventeen , 'cause then you're an old women and pretty soon you're be with God .
You're five , How old would you like to be ?
*** Fourteen.
Why ?
*** So I can be a father . (He paused to consider) I'd like to start with fifty-one children .
How old are you ?
*** Six and three quarters and a half .
How old would you like to be ?
*** The oldest man in the world .
What gave you that idea ?
*** Because then my name would be in the Bible and if I'd been good I'd be the highest in Heaven , and if I been bad I'd be the lowest on earth .
What's the best part of being ten ?
*** My allowance is bigger .
How much do you get ?
*** Fifty cents .
How much did you get before ?
*** Seventy-five cents .
Whoa ! Uou're going the wrong way aren't you ? Isn't that smaller ?
*** My sister got married last January and my folks are still broke .

2 comments:

  1. Ha! If Boy angels and worm angels don't go to heaven, where do they go....Inquiring minds want to know.

    Love the gif at the top
    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human Mama ... that is a little girl's point of view ...HAHAHA!

    Give her 4 / 5 years and she will change her tune .

    Ask White Cat's human human ?
    All Little girls come around looking for the ...... Hmmmm... sooner or later .

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome