My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Aspirin Can Reduce Cancer Deaths


It's a common medication with uncommon benefits. Aspirin is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. And a new study just out shows that one low-dose aspirin a day - about 80 milligrams - can significantly reduce the risk of death from some common forms of cancer. But there are some precautions you ought to know about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie......Just to say hello and we are half way there . I did a little posting check them out .
    Hope your day went well and you had a nice dinner.
    Talked to everyone ...Dad is leaving a little early.
    I will get to talk to you when Dad leaves , he will shut the one down at home .
    My babies is asleep , they are having the time of their lives , trip is nice so far be glad when I get back home .
    I will leave you another note tomorrow ...Hugs & KISSES ...NEE

    PS: it is 10:30 here , we should roll in there sometime tomorrow around 1/2 in the afternoo, we will leave here around 4/5 in the morning .
    LUV...Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS: I meant I posted on SH's and put some in drafts on Maxy...Haha my bad .......NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome