My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All About Attitude

Having a hard day sister? Nothing going right? Kids cranky? Can't pay your bills? Head aching? Well honey, it could be worse.

 This could have landed on your SUV, but it didn't happen, so rejoice.

This could have sucked your house off  it's foundation and thrown it down in Pasadena. But it didn't happen so be at peace.

Sit yourself down and put your feet up. Have a leisurely cup of coffee and adopt this attitude for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Jeannie
    I was at IM are you feeling okay , I hope I didn't keep you up to late last night if so sorry
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sassy, I waited at IM for about twenty minutes or so from 10:00 o'clock on. I left you several messages. I keep going back periodically but have seen no messages from you yet. I have no idea what screwed up, F*****g IM. But I promise you I was there on time.
    Hope to hear from you soon Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have received five or six messages from me on IM.

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome