My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, May 7, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things 'Free For All'

A



Maxy would like to share with you some of the funny things he heard kids say this past week ...
*** A tiny Sunday school pupil who had listened wide-eyed to the teacher talking about a Bible lesson that included the quotation about "from dust thou art and to dust thou shalt return." Rushing home from the meeting , he peeked under his bed and then went running to his mother .
"Mama is it true we're dust before we're born ?"
*** "Of course ," Mother replaied in a puzzled tone . "Why."
"Well come up and look under my bed , quick! Somebody's either coming or going !"
************************************************************************
*** A little boy was atanding on the sidewalk watching the milkman's horse intently . When the driver finally returned from his errands , the youngster inquired ;
"Do you have much farther to go today ?" "Well you ain't going far ," the boy announced . "Your horse just lost all his gasoline."
************************************************************************
A six-year old girl recieved a wrist watch and a bottle of perfume for her birthday . All day long she kept showing everyone her presents , until finally her mother said ;
*** Honey , I know that you are proud of your gifts , but you're bothering everybody with them . You may sit at the dinner table with your guests tonight only if you promise not to mention the watch or perfume even once ."
*** The little girl promised. All through dinner she sat wordless , but from time to time sniffing audibly , and at frequent intervals raising her left wrist to her ear to catch the sound of the ticking . Nobobdy paid her any attention . Finally in desperation , as the meal came to a end , she blunted out ;
"I'm not supposed to mention it , but if anybody hears anything , or smells anything , it's me ."
************************************************************************
*** Little Ruthie ran into the house in a feverish state of excitement .
"Oh mother!" she cried , "our pussy-cat has got some kittens and I didn't even know she was married ."
************************************************************************
*** Did you take a Bath last night ?
"Nope."
*** Why not ?
"Because I'm saving the soap for my dad. He's the dirty one in our family."
************************************************************************
*** How are you going to be a better boy during the coming year ?
"Obey everyone in my family except my Aunt Freda .
*** Why not her ?
" cause she just causes trouble and starts fights .
*** How old is she ?
"Eight."
***********************************************************************
"My dad's a lawyer."
*** Does he put people in jail ?
" No , he's on the innocent side ."
**8 I suppose you want to be a lawyer .
"No , a cop , so I can put my daddy in jail."
*** Why would you do a thing like that ?
"He spanked me last night ."
***********************************************************************
"My dad's as busy as a beaver .
*** That's an interesting figure of speech .Do you what that means ?
"Well , you know how beavers are always cutting down trees with there teeth ..."
*** Is that what your Daddy does ?
"Oh , he's not really a beaver . Besides , he has false teeth .
************************************************************************
*** So , your dad's a fireman . Does he tell you any interesting stories ?
"The most excitement is right at the fire station .
*** What happened there ?
"A fireman heard the bell , jumped out the bed , pullrd on his pants , slid down the pole upside down , and knocked himself out when he hit the bottom ."
************************************************************************
"My mom told me not to tell any of the family secrets , like the time she dyed her hair blonde and it came out purple .
************************************************************************
"My momma said to keep her condition a big secret . And the funny thing is , I don't even know what a secret is . She just keep getting fatter and fatter every week ."
*************************************************************************
My Daddy told me not to raise my eyebrows , not to laugh to loud , and no matter where it itches , don't scatch anywhere !"

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Maxy. You have no end of talents. And I know you need the extra money to feed that fat wife.
    HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou HM ,We will have 8 .

    4 each ... all white with fat little tushes . [ giggles & more giggles ]
    I learn the giggleimg from that Witch .
    He giggling and hahahaha's is catching when you are happy .

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome