My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Taylor Swift Reveals Her Outrageous NYC Apartment

Welcome to New York, where multi-million-dollar, completely unattainable penthouses are waiting for you. One of them, however, already belongs to Taylor Swift. 
New Yorkers are known to pay high rents for comparatively tiny apartments. And though Swift seems like the average girl next door, her apartment is anything but typical. The $20 million pad in NYC's Tribeca neighborhood is a dazzling dream to look at. 
Swift moved into her 7-bedroom, 5-and-a-half-bath escape last fall, and she's been making memories there ever since.


Exterior

Living

Peter-Jacksons-kitchen-56c65a

Great-Room

wbyKrPz

Peter-Jacksons-stairs-eccbeb

2B05FD8900000578-3181970-image-a-114_1438449400034
 If Taylor gets tired of the city, there is always her $17 million beachfront house on Rhode Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome