My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Before they were Famous...Guess who they are



enhanced-buzz-wide-21501-1444229871-7

enhanced-buzz-wide-22965-1444229654-7

steve jobs

bill gates

albert einstein

enhanced-buzz-wide-5541-1444240663-20

fidel castro

joseph starlin

john f kennedy

Angela Merkel

vladimir putin

martin luther king

donald trump

bill clinton

enhanced-buzz-wide-8179-1444240155-7

mahatam ghandi

george w bush

HOW MANY DID YOU GET RIGHT ???

1. Barack Obama - 2. Queen Elizabeth - 3. Steve Jobs - 4. Bill Gates -

5. Albert Einstein - 6. Oprah Winfrey - 7. Fidel Castro - 8. Joseph Stalin -

9. John F. Kennedy - 10. Angela Merkel - 11. Vladimir Putin - 12. Martin Luther King

13. Donald Trump - 14. Bill Clinton - 15. Hillary Clinton - 16. Mahatma Gandhi

17.  George W. Bush




2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!
    I knew 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 9 - 12 - 13 -14 - 15 - 17 .
    Not bad HUH ??? ........... Trump was full of himself way back then .
    Thanks for the memories .
    Love PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! That is a pretty good score PIC. I thought it was hugely funny that a lot of them looked exactly the same when they grew up. Even the baby in the last picture already has the look of George Bush. It was fun
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome