My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, October 30, 2015

Strangers meet on a plane....And they are identical





THERE’S always a riskof being lumbered next to a nightmare of a passenger on a flight.
So imagine one man’s delight – and surprise – to find himself sitting next to, well, himself.
He looked to his right and saw the same ginger beard and short strawberry blond hairdo. It was like looking in a mirror. They were both stunned speechless. They were almost identical, even to their teeth. They were complete strangers, not related in any way.
And while folklore suggets meeting your doppelganger is a harbinger of doom, these two didn’t let that prospect get to them, and took this cheery selfie for posterity.


The image has been posted on Twitter by Lee Beattie, director of Wire Media based in London, Glasgow, Brighton. She tweeted: ‘Guy on right is the husband of my friend. Guy on left is a STRANGER he met on a flight last night!’
She later added: 'I can’t stop looking at it. They are the same man.’



Ciara Murphy and Cordelia Roberts

Previously,  Ciara Murphy, from Wexford in Ireland, and Cordelia Roberts, from Britain, met on a study program in Bremen – and discovered they look practically the same.
The pair are not related yet look almost exactly alike, causing them to be dubbed “the twins” among their fellow students.
 It's really true that somewhere in the world there is someone exactly like you. My double lives right here in my home town.... The Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome