My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, October 26, 2015

Anti-Bullying Video Carries Empowering Message





There’s no shortage of social experiment videos with a focus on bullying. But a recent effort from 'Up TV', as part of an anti-bullying initiative, is picking up views this week thanks to its hopeful and empowering message. The short video shows two girls loudly bullying a younger girl. They repeated the experiment for several bystanders to get a cross-section of reactions to bullying. All of the observing bystanders admonished them in their own ways . The video was filmed in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in late September, and shows organic reactions from concerned members of the public. Credit: YouTube/Bullying PSA

2 comments:

  1. Howdy PIC ,
    Now this is a great anti-bullying video . Showed it to the cubs , they are going to take Maxy's address to school and give tho the their teachers . I called Emily / Miss. Davis ... Emily said she was going to look at YouTube/Bullying PSA .
    Love PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PIC,
    I'm glad it might be shown at the cubs' schools. Maybe a few other parents will see it on Maxy too. I will put any other good articles about bullying I find on the blog too. There was one a couple of weeks ago about cyber bullying. I'll look for it.
    I had to wake up, just now, because I forgot some of my meds and I sat down at the computer for a few minutes. But now I have swallowed this disgusting stuff and I am off to bed again. Good night Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome