My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ruling on B.C. Homeless....Bravo!

B.C. court rules homeless have right to camp on public property
The judge also rejected the city’s request for a permanent injunction against homeless camping.
Way to go British Columbia. Isn't that the least we can do ? 'God forbid' that we set up warm shelters so they don't freeze to death in the winter.

1 comment:

  1. Aunty and Genie ,
    Happy belated Halloween Genie , light on the goodies .
    Your sweet neice

    Dear Maxy ,
    My brother , "Tim" passed away from cancer two months ago . He had never married .
    Within hours , my younger brother and his wife actually went through Tim's house and took what they wanted . My own mother kept all the money from his sympathy cards instead of using it to pay for a headstone . Even before the funeral , several family memebers took over Tim's house and property and went through his personal hey didn't want , they handed it to whoever was around .
    I live several atates away , and right now , I don't want to speak to these relativrs again .
    Your thoughts Please ?
    It's Hard Enough To Lose a Loved One

    Dear Maxy ,
    I was researching my apartment building on the Internet and found out that seven years ago , two people died there due to heroin overdose . I am incredibly superstitious and am wondering how I can find out which apartment these people were in when they passed . Do landlords have to tell tenants if someone expired in their apartments in the past ? I am incredibly curious and need to know if I have to sage my apartment .
    Any advice ?
    Ghostly Orlando

    Dear Maxy ,
    I gave my friend a ride from a party when she was drunk . I knew she needed to go home , so I picked her up and on the way to her house she threw up in my car . I cleaned up the vomit and went home as she fell asleep . The next day , she acted like nothing happened ! I thought that was very rude and jokingly brought it up with her to give her the opportunity to say something about her actions , ans she waved it off . I'd like to receive an apology , but she doesn't seem to want to give it . Is she embrassed ? Does she not understand that is rude ?
    Party Queen Troubles

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome