My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Miracle Bay Stuns Doctors...Born With Eight Limbs



      Baby with four hands and four feet born at a hospital in Huizhou city, Guangdong province, China.

A baby boy born with four legs and four arms has undergone complex surgery to remove the extra limbs. The 13-day-old boy was born weighing just 3kg at a hospital in southern China on April 2 with four additional arms and legs on the right side of his body.
His conjoined twin failed to fully develop in the womb and the surviving baby was born with his arms and legs. The baby is now in a stable condition at Guangzhou Women and Children's Medial Center after an operation to remove the limbs. He was born with pneumonia and congenital heart disease and is expected to remain in hospital for some time.
His father, named only as Mr Chen, is reported by the Global Times to have blamed himself for his son's condition as he had not taken good care of his wife during pregnancy.
He said: "I only cared about my work. I just thought of making money instead of taking her to hospital for a medical checkup."
Yu Jiaking, chief surgeon at the hospital, said: "They were supposed to be twins, but one fetus did not fully separate and develop."
 We hope the baby has a long and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome