My Blog List

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gold Bars in Man's stomach ....Tummy Ache

A 63-year-old businessman admitted himself into Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi, India, because he was vomiting and had other stomach troubles. When doctors asked what may have caused the problems, the man claimed that he accidentally swallowed the cap to a water bottle. Well, imagine the doctors' surprise, when they opened him up and found 12 gold bars worth almost $24,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome