My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy second birthday Grumpy cat









2 comments:

  1. Aunt Jeannie grumpy cat is cute , he just want to look mean like man when he do not want you to bother him , man is like daddy and poppa , they are so funny . aunt Jeannie we hope you are feeling better and your mama is feeling better and uncle Brian is feeling better , mama told us Sammy and Jakey is 15 now and go to high school , I bet they have lots of girlfriends , we do not know how many girlfriends Jonny and Chris has , a lot of girls call them .I think they like the ones that stay down the road from us the best . Daddy had a man to man talk with Jonny and uncle Chris had one with Chris we ask them and they say we do not want to know , boys are so funny , we ask daddy and he said go ask mama . Aunt Jeannie we are sending you a lot of love .
    Wrote by Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my cubs,
      Grumpy Cat is a real character and I like her even though her attitude stinks. Sammy and Jake turned fifteen on April 5th and they do have a lot of friends, both girls and boys. They had their party on Saturday and it was very noisy. We were glad when they all trouped outside to play hockey and it was quiet for an hour. Some of the kids stayed overnight and I heard they stayed up until four in the morning. They all sleep in their man cave on the floor.
      I hope you guys have a really fun party for Jenny. I know what her presents are but I'm not telling.
      You girls are going to get the woman to woman talk in the next year or so. Then you will know all about it. And don't worry, it is all very interesting and nice.
      Thank you all for your kind wishes and love. Knowing someone cares about us really helps us.
      My love to all of you and Happy Birthday wishes to Jenny,

      Hugs and kisses...Aunt Jeannie

      Delete

Through these open doors you are always welcome