My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sophie in a nice dress....She cleans up pretty good

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau: It’s the shoot that everyone’s talking about and the Oscar de la Renta dress that has put the Canadian First Lady on the radar of every fashion fan. Can’t wait to see what she wears next. (Norman Jean Roy/Vogue)

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau: It’s the shoot that everyone’s talking about and the Oscar de la Renta dress that has put the beautiful Canadian First Lady on the radar of every fashion fan. They can’t wait to see what she wears next.
There is no question that Mrs. Trudeau earned her number one spot on the best dressed list this week. Sophie got the world’s attention when she posed alongside her husband in a cobalt lace dress with gold detailing for Vogue.
(Norman Jean Roy/Vogue)

 Bad fashion choices of 2015
Gwen Stephani
You are 46 Gwen
Give up on the over-exposure

Rihanna
Fluffy lampshade
Miley Cyrus
No words needed
Solange
 I don't know what it is, but I think it ate her
jlofeature
JLO's dress or whatever, that she wore to her 46th birthday party 2015
Sorry JLO, but this is pretty extreme exhibitionism....or maybe it's advertising


2 comments:

  1. Sophie is a very pretty lady and she is dressed better than the rest of the cat-wabbles .
    Sophie has so much to work with , ahe needs hwlp , the dress she is wearing makes me thing of Michelle Obama , the dress is to busy and flashy.
    Sophie far outclass the rest of them ... but it did't take much .
    Love PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, I have agree with you on fashion. You have a good eye. I know it is Oscar de la Renta but,(sorry Sophie) I thought it was just a little gaudy. I think a lot of Oscar's stuff is a bit gaudy and fussy. Some of Donna Karen's designs would look good on her.
    I think she needs a good personal dresser who knows what suits her. But Geez Louise, when I looked through a gallery of celebrity dresses worn in 2015 my eyes nearly popped out. What were those women thinking? I just put a few examples on the blog.
    Love ya
    PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome