My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pritty Pitchers

Ica, France   

Secluded beach Amalfi Coast, Italy

Assos, Kefalonia Island, Greece

Millau Viaduct, France

Switchback Mountain, Tianman Hwy, China

Gate opening to Lake Como, Northern Italy

Astronomical clock, Prague, Czech Republic

Pulpit Rock, Norway

 Sheeps Highway, Ireland
Dorset, England

Turquoise River, BC , Canada

Vinhedos do Douro, Portugal

Artic Cathedral, Norway
Peles Castle, Romania
Victoria Falls, Africa

Ireland
\
Rocky village, Liguria, Italy
Balls Pyramid off the Eastern coast of Australia

Massive Vietnam cave discovered in 2009

Lightning on Eiffel Tower, Paris, France


No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome