My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Farley Ferret



SORRY GALS, THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS WITH THIS





2 comments:

  1. Ms. Jeannie,
    The Ferret will be a welcome addition to our shop .
    I called Mrs. Carano and asked if she had intructions for the Ferrets , she took a look , said she could whip me up a couple by tomorrow in different sizes .
    We have a lot of animal patterns , I bet she is going to use the Weiner Dog pattern.
    We have a lot of fur and felt of different colors .
    Mr.G. told me you are feeling better and we all are thankful for that .
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Della,
    I regret there were no instructions with that pattern but as soon as I saw the ferret, I knew he belonged with our collection. I am still looking for the perfect Nanook bear pattern.
    Mrs Carano told me she did use the Weiner Dog pattern. ( good guess).
    I hear you are doing a wonderful job. I wish you all much success with the new Nanook gift shop.
    I am feeling better thankyou. I am a tough old biddy.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome