My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, April 9, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things 'Kids Are Wonderful'


There's nothing that makes a grownup glow with more comfortable self-righteousness than looking back on his / her on childhood and remembering how perfect it was ... in spite of everything ... lets take a look at our wonderful kid's thoughts.
****************************************************************************
*** What your dad do for a living ?
"He has a funny kind of job downtown in a big hotel ."
*** What do you mean funny kind of job ?
"Well he's in charge of horserac ing . I think they call him a bookkeeper ."
*** **************************************************************************
*** A sevenyear-pld showed remarkable judgement in the discussion of secretaries .
*** What do you think a boss would like to have most ; A pretty one or a smart one ?
"It depends on wheather the boss is married ."
*** What do you mean ?
"Well, if he's married he'd pick a smart one .
*** What if you was married , what kind of secretary would you pick for your husband ?
"Well , first of all , she'd be at least forty-five-o;d , she'd be a brunette and wear glasses , high collars , no lipstick , she'd wear black cotton stockings and be fat ."
**************************************************************************
*** What do you do in the afternoon when you come home from school ?
I have to take a rest .
*** That's good , isn't it ?
Oh yes , I lie down on the couch and pretend I'm surrounded by Indians that is on the warpath and want to scalp me and kidnap my sister .
*** Do you get much rest that way ?
No , but I have a lot of fun .
*************************************************************************
*** What do you like to do best ?
Catch jackrabbits .
*** How do you do that ?
I just stand still like a statue and when a rabbit walks by I grab him by the ears .
*** Catch many ?
Just one so far .
*** Where is he now ?
Under the house having babies .
**************************************************************************
*** What is the funniest thing you ever saw .
My mother's night gown . She has a man's face sort of painted all over the front . And when she walks around the bedroom , the eyes roll around and watch me .
**************************************************************************
*** Who would you pick for a famous parent for a day ?
Jimmy Durante and Mariyn Monroe ( quickly answered the nine year old boy ).
*** Why ?
Jimmy Durante is funny , and Marilyn Monroe ... Say , haven't you seen that calendar ?
**************************************************************************
*** Why was you picked to come here today ?
Because my teacher says I have a vivid imagination .
*** What do you want to do when you grow up ?
Be a secretary .
*** Then What ?
Get married .
*** What do you think makes a good husband ?
Someone who brings home presents all the time and doesn't drink .
*** You are lunching with us today , what will you order ?
Filet mignon and champagne .
*** Champagne ! And you're going to marry a man that doesn't drink , that is a vivid imagination !
Well , I'm not married yet .

2 comments:

  1. Hey PIC,
    Very cute. I look forward to it every week. Love the illustration.
    See ya later. I am going over to read WB. I am making my MOnday rounds....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIC ... glad you like them.

    Dr. Maxy says he aims to please .

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome