My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ask Maxy

Dear Maxy ,
Is it okay to tell a woman that her husband had a three year affair ? I have ample proff because the 'Other Woman' happens to be a dear friend of mine .
The husband is the most selfish person I have ever met . If it was me , I would absolutely want to know . However , I understand that not all women are like me .
The 'Other Woman' would rather not speak up , although she would tell the truth if asked . However , I believe that ship has sailed . The wife once had suspicions , but her manipulative husband managed to convince her otherwise . So , should I tell her or not ?
Unsure
Dear Unsure ,
Some women can live with the illusion that their husbands are faithful even if they suspect otherwise , but having the truth shoved in their faces makes them angry ... and not with their husband , but with the messenger . You obviously don't like this man and would loved to see him suffer , but the news would mostly hurt his wife . If there is a chance she has contracted an STD from her philandering husband , she should be told ... otherwise stay out of it .
Maxy

Dear Maxy ,

I have been staying with a person who I think has obsessive-compulsive disorder . She was gracious enough to allow me to stay in her house while I needed to be in her c ity . I've been dealing with some issues and have limited resources . But , it's getting crazy .

If I move a pencil on the desk , she puts it back . If I movethe soap in the bathroom , she's johnny -on-the-spot , puyying it back . I feel like I'm walking on egg-shells . and I don't think it's worth it .

Another friend has offered to let me stay with her , but I don't want to upset the woman who has been so nice to me .

Reluctant Roommate

Dear Reluctant Roommate ,

Thank your roommate for her hospitality . Move out and stay where you will feel more at ease .

Maxy

Dear Maxy ,

I cannot believe the gall of some of the retired people in my area . Some white-haired guy actually tried to muscle his way in front of me in the chec kout line today . My items were already on the belt , and people in front of me were paying when I looked up and this old white-haired guy behind me says , "I'm just going in front of you" ... not , "May I"? or "Would you mind?"

Just because you are retired or old does not give you the right to do whatever you want . You should be offering to let the working people of the world go in front of you . After all , we support your butt by paying Social Security taxes ... something that probably won't exist when I retire .

Shopper

Dear Shopper ,

Feel better now ? Heres my best suggestion ; No one should be rude to others or expect to jump in line . Those who can manage , please try to go at less busy times to banks , post offices and other places that are only open during business hours . The rest of you , please be tolerant .

Maxy

4 comments:

  1. Hey Maxy,
    Really good advice this week.I always check. I don't want you gving people some bull***t doggie kind of advice like 'go sniff their butts and pee up a tree'.

    You're doing a good job. Now just get rid of that 'freakin' white cat and we're cool. She has you hypnotized into thinking she can get you some new balls....NOT TRUE

    Human Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Human Mama ,

    Sniffing butts and peeing up a tree is fun .

    White Cat moves my groove , balls or not White cat lets me poke her ears. Hehehehe

    At the party , I was peeking through the knot hole ... not at the human people ... White cat was there and I sniff her and she sniff me ... boy what fun .
    Now bring me some snacks.. I am in your bed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Maxy you are a character. We'll get you some strap-on-balls for your birthday.

    One snack coming up. Eat it on daddy's couch. He doesn't mind crumbs.

    HM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Human Mama .
    With all my faults you still love me back .

    [gighles] I will eat my snacks on daddy's couch .
    Daddy leaves some crumbs and i eat them too . A 2 for 1 .
    White Cat says her daddy / poppa leaves crumbs and her Witchy Mama gives them hell , but they don't listen , just do it the next time and when she asks who did it , thay say 'Not I' .

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome