My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paul McCartney Weds Nancy Shewell


The Beatle and his girlfriend , a New York businesswoman , tied the knot at London's Old Marylebone Town Hall in front of 30 guests , including Ringo Starr and Barbara Walters, who's related to Shevell.

McCartney sported a blue suit , and the bride wore a long-sleeved white gown with a white flower in her hair. Both outfits were designed by the singer's designer daughter  Stella McCartney.

The 7-year old Beatrice served as flower girl.

At the non-denominational ceremony , McCartney gave Shevell a 5-carat diamond wedding band .

The newlyweds posed for photos after the wedding , where they was showered with confetti by guests.

"It was terrific," McCartney told the assembled crowd , jokingly adding that now he felt "married."

A wedding reception is now taking place at McCartney's home in London.

The couple got engaged in May.

McCartney was previouslt married to the late Linda McCartney and Heather Mills , whom he officially divorced in 2008.

This is Sevell's second marriage.

Interestingly , McMartney wed on what would have been bandmate John Lennon's 71st birthday.

Congradulations to Paul & Nancy ! May you have many years of great happiness .

4 comments:

  1. This looks very familiar. In fact, I think I saw it on that other blog,"Fun TO Be Mad" or something like that.

    I don't know about you, but the Beatles were a major influence in my life when I was a teen. I may have branched out a bit in my music tastes but I will always remember them very fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I think Nee should give you a job. You are pretty darn good at this Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile , it do look familiar .

    All great minds think alike .

    About a couple of hours between the two posts that you saw on that other blog ,'Fun To Be Bad' or something like that.

    This one was posted at 4:48 pm and the other was posted at 6:22 pm .

    I think it is great to have them both places in case your readers only visit one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the compliment .

    Baby tried to give me a job , the pay is not good at the moment.

    Maybe when she gets well the pay will be better , all I get now is bring me , give me and rub me .

    Maybe if you tell her she will pay my demands after she is well and I will maybe ,now I said just maybe I will re-consider.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome