My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Food for Thought : See You Later Gator

To all the friends and readers of Food for Thought  ... Grand-poppa  has  to take a leave of  absent  , not to worry he will be back as soon as possible  . 

Some important matters that need his personal attention . 

To the ones here that know him personally , the family  thinks you  for being so kind .

Witchy

2 comments:

  1. I hope Dad is okay and his absence is not due to a health problem.
    Love and best wishes
    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAD is doing good under the circumstances ...Sal died in sleep Tuesday night , he had a smile on his face .

    Sal went to the doctor Monday and the doctor told him he was in good health . He told Dad he was thankful Edmond was here among his family and he was tired and he had finish his last chore .
    Everything here is good . I am not sure when Dad will be back . Hope everything is better with you .
    Love and thank you for being concerned .
    PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome