My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, August 15, 2014

Little Girl Leaves Angry Note to Parents

Little girl's angry note to parents for being 'overly strict' is amazing

                                                       Little Chloe (not picture) is certainly old, and stubborn, beyond her years (Picture: Reddit/file)

Kids these days sure do grow up fast, and this little girl certainly seems to have an old head on her shoulders.
Clearly upset with her parent’s ‘overly strict’ behaviour, she places an embargo on reading a bedtime story with them as punishment, even signing it off with with her full name, Chloe Smith, to give it that official sounding edge.
She does, however, make the diplomatic gesture of telling them: ‘If you change your attitude, I will be glad to.’
It reads: ‘Dear Parents, it seems you both are a little overly strict tonight, therefore I do not wish to read with you tonight. But if you change your attitude I will be glad to. Goodnight. From Chloe Smith.’
The note was posted to Reddit by Chloe’s uncle, who says she is nine-years-old and ‘very bright’.
Hopefully Chloe’s parents will ease up on the rules so she can continue on her path to becoming a politician – she’s definitely got the passively-aggressive sulking down to a T.


Little girl's angry note to parents for being 'overly strict' is amazing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome