My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Prince William: George 'loud but extremely good looking'

Prince William talks about his new son George at a farm show in Anglesey. He addresses the Welsh people in their own tongue. 

 

  
 In a speech which he began in Welsh, the Duke of Cambridge thanked the people of Anglesey for being so welcoming to him and his wife.
Prince William said his wife the Duchess of Cambridge and his son "would have loved to have been here. He's pretty loud and of course extremely good looking".
"I thought search and rescue duties over Snowdonia were physically and mentally demanding but looking after a three-week old baby is right up there.
"I know that I speak for Catherine when I say I have never in my life known somewhere as beautiful and welcoming as Anglesey."
The Anglesey Show is the largest two-day agricultural event in North Wales and attracts around 56,000 people.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome