My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Curse of the Bog Zombie...CandleFlameFilms In Partnership With Zach Ramelan (My grandson)

 
 

 
 CURSE OF THE BOG ZOMBIE (2012) - Growing In The Arts - Horror/Thriller Camp
Published on Feb 2, 2013
I shot and directed this short with my buddy Zach Ramelan over the course of a week last August. The two of us were hired by Growing In The Arts, a theater company out of Kitchener, ON, to run a kids' horror/thriller movie camp, and what you see here is the end result. I don't consider this my best work (although I am pretty proud of my editing here), though it does show what we're capable of creating under pressure. We bumped this off in about 4 days' worth of shooting, with around 5 hours of filming time each day, with a group of awesome kids. Imagine what we could do with more time!
I'd also like to extend a HUGE thanks to Alex O'Neil  for doing an amazing job on the musical score in such a short amount of time. I am forever in your debt.

4 comments:

  1. Well directed / filmed ... just like the pros ...
    I like it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie ,
    Baby asked me to take a look and see what I thought .

    Those young guys are awesome , 4 days shooting and 5 hours of shooting time each day , their work is right up there with the pros .

    I checked the status of the video , it were put up a week ago and it has 67 views in one week , that is great .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Nee,
    It's a little gory for my taste but I think it shows promise

    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gil
    I think these guys have talent. It will be fun to watch them develop.

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome