My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kate Middleton : Just Hanging Out

Kate Middleton and hubby Prince William took their minds of the Duchess' topless photo scandal by scaling a giant tree yesterday during their trip to Sabah, Borneo.

The royal couple have been touring Southeast Asia, having previously visited Malaysia and Singapore.

Having already been published in France, an Italian gossip magazine Chi says they too plan to publish the infamous topless pics. The royal family, having already sued the French mag, is mulling their legal options should Chi go through with their plan.


5 comments:

  1. P77Hang in there Kate .
    They will be sorry when (hopefully) they are beheaded .

    Just wishful thinking .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha
    Nita ...

    Anonymous don't know what P77 means.
    Don't worry she is harmless and I made sure I knew who she was .
    Thanks for dropping by and please come again .Nothing gets by the witch [giggles]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!
    I am very harmful.A lean mean Genie machine.

    And I have no idea what P77 means

    luv ya...Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genie ... the lean machine ..I will tell you later so you can get a good laugh .

    I will have to teach you some of our code and you will get a hoot out of P77 Hahahaha
    luv ya too anonymous this made my day ... Witchy

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome