My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, February 13, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Little faces looking up or is little faces looking down
Question : What does it mean to have patience?
Answers : * A hundred year jail sentence.
* An old maid waiting to get married.
* Waiting for mother to finish "grace" while the supper gets cold .
* Waiting in the comfort station for the guy ahead of you to finish.
Question: * Who knows what failure means?
When you have your eye on some real cute boy at school and by the time you get all cooked up about him some other girl grabs him .
Question : * What's the funnest thing that ever happen to you ?
* I came back from the bathroom one day at school . Suddenly , I notice that my zipper was undone and I said to myself , "I'm insulting my own inheritance .
******************************************************************
Young boy says : I'm learning to catch bees . We'll have all the honey we want for pancakes .
Man asks : That's a perfect way to make a a hobby pay off . How do you catch bees ?
Boy : I wait til they light on the floor , then I run up behind them with a glass jar , and the silly bee thinks the bottom of the jar is the top but it's really the bottom 'cause its upside down , and the top is the bottom , and the bee gets all mixed up . I know just how the bee feels !
*******************************************************************
A young boy's mother was having her friends in for an afternoon of bridge . Suddenly , piping up through the buzz of conversation , came the strident tones of her five year old :
"Mama , I want to go to the toilet !"
Mother leaned over and reorimanded him : "Don't say toilet ...Whisper !"
The little one slunk off guiltily . But he remembered the admonition .
That night after the family had retired , the youngster tip-toed from his room and pulled at his Dad's out-stretched arm over the covers . Finally , the Father mumbled sleepily : "Whatja want ..."
"I wanta whisper ," urgently replied his son .
"Oh , all right . Then just whisper in Daddy's ear!"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Cute and funny. I am so glad you added this feature PIC.
    I love it. See you tonight

    Sister PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it ... kids are so cute .
    Sister PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome