My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    1 week ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, November 6, 2011

White Chocolate Apricot Biscotti



prep time
what you need
1/2 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
1-1/2 cupssugar
2 eggs
3 squaresBaker's White Chocolate, melted
1/4 cuporange juice
1 tsp.almond extract
3-1/4 cupsflour
2-1/2 tsp.Magic Baking Powder
1 tsp.salt
3/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted whole almonds
3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots

MAKE IT
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs, chocolate, juice and extract. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
SHAPE 1/2 of dough into 15x2-inch log on centre of each of 2 greased and lightly floured baking sheets.
BAKE 30 min or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 min. on wire racks. Place on cutting board. Cut each log into 16 slices, place, cut-sides down, on baking sheets. Bake an additional 20 min., turning over after 15 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.     
kitchens tips
Dip one end of each cooled biscotti in melted Baker's Semi-Sweet or White Chocolate. Let stand until firm.
Storage Know-How
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks. Or, freeze up to 2 months.
Make it Easier
Flour your hands before shaping dough into logs to prevent sticking.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Lady,
    I know I am going to enjoy the white chocolate apricot biscotti and the starlight mint cake .
    My daughter just make both of them and they are cooling , the cake is waiting to be iced .
    She says she have to try them out before the holidays . I am a very lucky guy indeed .
    Thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome