My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, February 18, 2016

They're only human

RoyalFun
Dad, you look stupid in this selfie


ElizabethCleaningup
It's not a pick...just a little scratch


SkirtGeorge
Charlie, please keep your knees together


DirtyHarry
Dirty Harry


a.aaa-The-royal-family
Kate, not now, wait till we get a room


NoThanks
Arrghhh! I can't eat that shit


KateRoyalArse
I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to shake hands with a man with a tattooed arse.


RoyalFamily2
Actually, it didn't happen quite this way


PoorFamily
They have a great sense of humor


Shit! My heel's stuck in a grate



We don't need to see the royal peaches



Or the royal knickers



Camilla posing with her look-a-like



I swear, if that pigeon shits on my head....


50 pounds of diamonds and still no improvement



Did you hear the one about the prince who......



I take it all back darling. You don't look fat in that dress



Eeeek! I think it peed on me


Nobody likes me



I think I found a gold nugget

How do I feel about my step-mother?...Eeeesh

But I'm having fun in Vegas....I don't want to come home


I love karaoke!
I will now take my pants off


This will only take a second

2 comments:

  1. Oh PIC , I laughed so hard , the are so funny and you named them right on spot . Hahahaha!
    Camille and her twin is identical big teeth and all . I love the Brits , yhey are people just like you and I ... sweetie , I wouldn't trade places with them for all the money / tea in China .
    Good post sweetie.
    Love PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PIC
    I had such fun thinking up the captions for the photos. Hope you're back on line and not missing your hubby too much.
    Love yeh

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome