My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, February 24, 2014

Idiots


Handicapped Parking

I object to the idiots who zip into handicapped parking spaces because they are only going to be in the store a few minutes (or so they say). And my poor mother has to struggle with her walker for half the length of the parking lot because of their lack of consideration. Maybe a really stiff fine would get the message across. At least it would eliminate the cheapskates from the population of  idiots. I am sure there would still be a few who would risk it anyway.... The Genie 

4 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you , those spaces are set aside for specifis purposes and that is for handicap persons only .
    All business should inforce the law ... here you can be fined starting at $100. for the fist time and after that you can be fined $500. and up to a year in jail .
    if there is no sticker or handicap licence plate , we inform the business about the problem , it is against the law and the business will take care of it . But people have to report it to make a difference , if others see that the cars are being towed , they will think twice about parking in a handicap parking space .
    Just sayin'
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a stricter law about it up here. I guess it will come about in time.

    Impatient PIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I think the graduated fines are a great idea. Increase them every time the jerk ignores the signs

    Thanks for your support PIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should respect all the laws . Not just the ones we perfer .
    LUV PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome