My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life term for US woman who cut off ex-husband's penis

 


Undated police photo of Catherine Kieu
Catherine Kieu reportedly told police: "He deserved it."


A California woman convicted of severing her ex-husband's penis and throwing it in a kitchen waste disposal has been sentenced to life in prison.

Catherine Kieu, 50, may seek parole after seven years. Her lawyers said she had mental health issues caused by abuse as a child and by her ex-husband. But the victim said he lost part of his life and identity after the attack.

Kieu attacked her former spouse with a knife in July 2011 after drugging him with sleeping pills, prosecutors said. She also tied him to the bed, prosecutors in Orange County, California, said.

Police have said the couple were going through a divorce at the time of the attack.
Kieu told the officers responding to the scene that her husband deserved it, police said.

So ladies, before you get any ideas...because your husband is a lazy drunk, consider the consequences and reconsider ...LOL. Go buy a good bottle of wine and go to a friend's house and diss the whole male sex together.

2 comments:

  1. Seems to be the thing Hahahaha ... get it ...THING.
    Bobbitt cut her husband penis off years ago and he had it reattached and he went on the TV circuit telling people ... I wonder did he have private showings .

    The cool part is I told my man if he mess around on me ... he would have to sit down to pee ...Hahahaha
    Luv ya ... PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be the ultimate punishment for any man I think. I can't think of anything that would be more devastating to a guy.

    Some of them probably do deserve it. I have seen some very nasty, abusive individuals. But I don't think anyone has the right to make that decision.

    I wonder what happened to Lorena Bobitt. I bet she never regretted what she did. He was very cruel to her.

    I think her husband made a career out of it as I recall. It was the only noteworthy thing that ever happened to him.

    Don't worry LA would never take that chance..hahaha.
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome