My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Can you believe it Ladies ?....Brad Says He Has Very Few Friends....Awwww!


 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BRAD





When you're part of a Hollywood power couple like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, it's hard to know who you can trust, which is probably why Brangelina keeps their circle tight. "I have very few friends," Pitt reveals in a new Esquire magazine interview.

Interestingly enough, Jolie made a similar statement back in 2010 during an interview from Pakistan with CNN about how she copes with being away from her family when she's busy fulfilling her duties as the UN's Goodwill Ambassador.
"I'll talk to my family," said the actress, who shares six children with Pitt. "I talk to Brad [Pitt]; he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip. He's been here as well; he came with me after the earthquake. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."
 
While that might seem a little sad, Pitt loves the setup.
"I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven't known life to be any happier. I'm making things. I just haven't known life to be any happier."
Of course, having a big brood makes it hard to become lonely.



 

"I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big," shares Pitt. "I wanted there to be chaos in the house … there's constant chatter in our house, whether it's giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it."
"I hate it when they're gone," continues the "World War Z" actor. "I hate it. Maybe it's nice to be in a hotel room for a day – 'Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.' But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life."
 


Pitt, 49, also reflects on his life before Jolie, the woman who has clearly been a strong influence.
"I'd get so far," he says, "and then want to do something else. I mean, I'm two credits short of graduating college. Two credits. All I had to do was write a paper. What kind of guy is that? That guy scares me – the guy who always leaves a little on his plate."

Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston for four and half years before divorcing in 2005 after falling in love with Jolie on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith."
"For a long time I thought I did too much damage – drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing," Pitt reflects. "I spent years f--king off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany – a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what’s the point?"




  • It's hard to believe, but this dazed and confused cheerleader with the pom pom hair is none other than Brad Pitt circa 1981! Rah, rah, sis boom bah!
  •          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome