My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, July 22, 2011

I Will Always Love You My Darling

My husband was in L.A. on a business trip , it gets old each time his family needs something done  they called on him ... I finished talking to him the night I put my feeling down  on  paper  , now I would like to share it with you. [ I never gave it to him , just filed it away] all the years we have been together , he has always left little notes to me each day , sometime it just three words , I love you... he found my note  Wednesday ... I will share his with you also.

I Will Always Love You My Darling :
What is true love ? Not many seems to know . Does it compare to a beautiful dove , Do you feel  warm and aglow ? When I'm with you , I feel so secure  or like a lucky horseshoe , I'm assured you will  pursue and yet , I've been hurt  ...so many times before , all the effort is locked away in a drawer . I don't mean to be blunt... that like an archer you avert my heart from anger to comfort .

I'm what  they call a dreamer , I wish on stars , I was not a failure , while you're a charmer  , so popular and nice . People murmur because we are together ...since I'm not a loser and you are a winner  but I shouldn't compare ....But I don't care , because I can say three words that make people glare , but I do declare  that you listen hard for you need to be aware ... I shall always love you and that ...is rare.
I found this note this morning :

Forbidden Love :
Baby , you are  pure perfection
I want to see us together in the reflection
It's more than a physical attraction
You drive me to distraction
I just want to be with you
I have given you my heart
I never want us to be apart
I've loved you right from the start 

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely. You belong together.A great example of love to all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome