My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, July 1, 2011

Easy Peasy but Incredible Chicken


Ingredients
  • 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup melted butter

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Arrange chicken skin side up in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.Brush with butter  and season with garlic salt to taste. Then sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. If chicken appears to be browning too much and getting dry, cover with foil for the last 15 to 20 minutes of baking.
  3. This chicken is good hot or cold so it is great for picnics or just at home with a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome