My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    3 days ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, June 11, 2015

'Anuko Does not Like to be Tricked....Beware Anuko's Wrath'

Anuko is none too thrilled with his owner's fake ball toss (Twitter/@JasmineMilton)
Anuko is none too thrilled with his owner's fake ball toss

Jasmine Milton, an 18-year-old student from Aylesbury, England, recently went out to play fetch with her Siberian husky, Anuko.
Thankfully she had brought her camera, because had she have left it at home, she wouldn’t have been able to capture the exact moment Anuko expressed his disappointment when Mitlon pretended to throw the ball.
Milton quickly posted the photo on Twitter and it didn’t take long for the pic to go viral.
This serious husky was born a little over a year ago and has apparently been giving “the same look” since he was a pup.
“He’s very affectionate and loves attention – typical of the husky breed.  He has always been regarded as a ‘gentle giant,’ despite his hostile looks.”
Aside from Anuko’s stern looks, he’s a source of joy in Milton’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome