My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fish Grabs Man's Arm

(KTVI) – A Man catching fish is no big deal. But, one big fish actually caught a man and it was all captured on camera.

The Florida man was just dangling his arm above the water at a pier when a huge fish suddenly jumped up and latched onto his arm. On-lookers screamed in panic. The man and bystanders tried to help him wrestle with the fish to get free. After dragging it along the the pier he eventually pulled the fish from his arm. The big fish flopped back into the water.

The fish was apparently a Tarpon which can grow up to eight feet long and weigh 280 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome