My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, July 16, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things 'Free For All'


Have you every wondered what kids think about what their parents do for a living ... especially their fathers ... here are a few cute ones straight out the mouths of babes .
*******************************************************************************
*** What do your father do ?
Washes rags .
*** Is that a good business ?
Well we know who has the dirtiest rags in town . But I'm not supposed to tell .
*******************************************************************************
My daddy spreads joy.
*** To whom ?
To anyone that can pay for it .
*** I don't understand what kind of job he has .
He's a bartender .
*** I'll bet someone put you up to this .
My mother . She's always joking and drinking beer .
***( And there the joke turned on dear old mom).
*******************************************************************************
My father a school teacher .
*** That's a fine profession . Does he like it .
He only have one thing to complain about .
*** What's thast ?
The kids .
**************************************************************************
My dad's a professor of English at a college .
*** What does he think of the students ?
Well , he tell me the best student in his class ia a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes and a tight sweater .
**************************************************************************
My father's a nurseryman and raises flowers. *** What sort ?
Algerians .
*** Algerians ? I repeated foggily .
Yes . Red ones , white ones and pink ones .
*** Don't you mean geraniums ? I corrected her .
Yes . Algerians .
***************************************************************************
My father's a physigist . It's something with electrons .
*** How do they work ? Do you know ?
Well , it's like two coke bottles with stuff inside them so that when it comes out and goes across between them , all of a sudden there's nothing .
*** Oh . That must be interesting work . And how about your mother ?
She's the Dean of Women at the college .
*** Is that a difficult job ?
She just goes to faculty luncheons .
*** Whith all this brain power in your family tree , what profession will you follow ?
A plumber .
*******************************************************************
My father's an electronics scientist.
*** Would you like to explaain futher ?
Well , I have to be careful of my pronunciation . He's a thinker .
*******************************************************************
*** So your Dad's a minister . Is he a good minister ?
He mush be a pretty smooth talker .
*** Why ?
Because on Sundays almost everybody goes to sleep but me and mother .
*** Doesn't that make your dad mad ?
Not nearly as mad as the collections . He gets two offering and the trouble is he's got a cheap congregation and most of them put in pennies .
*********************************************************************
*** What's your name ?
Rudigore Sitka .
*** With that kind of name , what kind of blood do you have in you ?
Red .
I mean where did your mother and father come from ?
Well , on my mother and father's side there a little Chicken-slovakian , some Jugosolavian , some French , a small hunk of Jewish and English and Scotch and I think there is one drop of Cherokee Indian .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome