My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, June 4, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things 'Bombshells Away'


In the field of comedy , Bob Hope's most precious possessions are called "one liners." They're terse , pithy sentences that can get the build up and punch line condensed into one devastating srntence . Children , by their very directness , are master's of the "one-line" delivery .
Here's a choice collections of " BOMBS."
********************************************************************************
*** did you see santa this year ?
See him ? I fixed him a bourbon and water .
********************************************************************************
*** If you could change school any way you wished , how would you fix it ?
Burn it down .
********************************************************************************
*** What's your best subject in school ?
Recess
********************************************************************************
*** What are muscles ?
Sick meatballs .
*******************************************************************************
*** Have any brothers ?
I have two .
*** What ages ?
Ricky's two months , and David's nine months .
*** That's a pretty fast production record ... do you want a sister ?
Yes .
*** What does your mother say ?
She says , "Oh . puh-leeze no !"
******************************************************************************
*** Who does your baby sister look like ?
"My mother .
*** Add your older sister ?
"My father ."
*** And you ?
"The mailman ."
How so ?
" That what my mother is always telling the neighbors .
******************************************************************************
*** Do you have any pets ?
A cat .
*** What's his name ?
We're going to change it because he's a boy cat and next week he's going to have an operation to become an "it."
*** What will you call him then ?
Christine . If he doesn't like that , we will call him Sam Spade .
*******************************************************************************
*** What do you think you'll be when you grow up ?
According to my mother , I'll be a lawyer , probably .
*** What makes you think so ?
Well my mother says I talk so much all the time I might as well get paid for it .
*********************************************************************************
*** What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Nothing , because I don't want to grow up .
*** That's unusual . How come ?
Because of all the bills you have to pay at the end of the month .

2 comments:

  1. Little kids can be very wise. Sometimes they blow me away.

    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to stay on my Ps & Qs with mine they can come out of nowhere and is so funny & cute

    PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome