My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    1 week ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Cutest Gangsta I know...My Wife

A wife, secretly shot by her husband, was caught rapping along with the 1993 song by the hip-hop trio.
A wife, secretly shot by her husband, was caught rapping along with the 1993 song by the hip-hop trio. Over the weekend, Chelsea Ranger, 30, and Paulo Salomao, 37, were driving in their car in Toronto’s east end when Salt-N-Pepa’s “None of Your Business” came on the radio.  Ranger immediately started rapping along. Salomao secretly started filming her.
He uploaded the cute moment to YouTube and Reddit with the title “The cutest gangsta I know, my wife,” not expecting what happened next: the video was viewed more than 9.7 million times. 
My wife is THE most beautiful human being I know and I absolutely adore the moments I get to watch her being herself. Don’t be shy people, say you love your loved ones, treasure the little moments and don’t worry if people are judging you!” Salomao wrote on YouTube. 


“I think the inside view of a couple enjoying each other’s company is the main thing,” Salomao told the Post. “Maybe with so much vulgarism and people trying to gain attention online, when something true and innocent comes along, it gets the credit it deserves?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome