My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, November 22, 2013

Things Most Women Would Choose Over Sex (and One of Them is so Crazy Boring I Can't Believe It)...Okay, I Can Believe it

George Holz
 
There are two types of people in the world: People who are obsessed with TV, and people I do not want to be friends with, because hello, what would we even talk about then??
In a survey of 2,000 women, a mere six percent said they'd choose a night of sex when given the choice of a variety of ways to spend an evening. In contrast, 39 percent said they'd opt to spend the night curled up in front of their television. Other things women chose in higher numbers over sex? Reading a book, watching a movie, cooking a nice dinner, pampering themselves, and…catching up on paperwork. 

 WHAT is going on here?  Is there anything women like less than sex? A night of TV, I get. You can do it for hours and eat snacks during without it getting painful or weird, and it totally doesn't matter if you haven't showered in three days for that. But paperwork? The worst sex has to be better than the best paperwork, right? Is there even such a thing as "best paperwork"? No, there is not. I rest my case.

Hmmmm....TV or sex ? Yes I can see the dilemma. And don't forget shopping and chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Go shopping ... have sex ... eat chocolate in that order Hahahah .

    Find a partner that's getle , tender and make you reach for the sky , there is nothing better than sex , if you got the right man .
    Some men just bamm-bamm , and go to sleep , I like a little cuddling afterwards , .
    good post PIC .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PIC
    I agree with the order of things you chose...HAHAHA! Shopping must always come first.
    And a cuddle is essential.

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome