My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweets Ideas For 'Valentines'Day'

                                Movies and books to share .

Surprising your kids with a Valentine's Day treat is one of the sweetest perks of parenthood  and while candy and cards are nice , nothing says "be mine" like spending time together  . That's why  I love these ideas for sharing a few laughs ,a few lessons  and maybe a few tears of joy.

My favorite books for story time teach preschoolers the real meaning behind Valentine's Day  . Mary Engelbreit's adorable illustrations make "Queen of Hearts" a feast for the eyes , while the high-sprited kitty in "Love , Splat" will give kids lots of laughs .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nee, I don't mind feedjit. But I don't want to be on it. It displays my country my province and my town.
    I wouldn't mind if it only displayed my country like yours does.
    Hope your weekend is going as great as mine...LUV PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cutie...go into menu at the bottom of feedjit and tell it to ingore tour browser...that should work...
    let me know if not ...I will remove it.
    Did you get my e-mails ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted the feedjit...I sent you e-mails ...yesterday and today...don't know if you got them or not...
    At the bottom of the feedjit , it has a menu ..click on it and a window would open on the left hand side and all you do is click ignore my browser...
    I guess we didn't need it anyway...so I deleted it and I will deleted the one on SH's also...I waited but I didn't hear from you...
    Let me know where you will be ...LUV..NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome