My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Prince William Got A Buzz Cut And People Don’t Know What To Think


 by Root   January 18, 2018  in Celebrity
Prince Williamstepped out sporting a newly buzzed head at a royal engagement on Thursday and people have a whole lot of thoughts. 

The Duke of Cambridge revealed his new haircut during a visit to Evelina’s Children’s Hospital in London

During a quick chat with a hairdresser in September, the Duke of Cambridge quipped, “I don’t have much hair. I can’t give you much business.” And when his son Prince George was born, William joked that he already had “way more hair than me, thank God!” on behalf of a new program that will help veterans. onpost.com/topic/prince-william

It  becomes him as the saying goes ... bald is Beautiful on the Prince  just ask Kate . 

2 comments:

  1. He is trying to cover up his increasing bald spot like all the other middle-aged men. Or maybe he is trying a new treatment for male pattern baldness. He is still a cutie-pie. I am surprised though. It is not a royal look. Next thing you know, he will grow a scruff.
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is a cutie pie ... I like this look . I would like to see him with a scruff .
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome