My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Priceless moment : Two 8-week-old baby girl says "I love you" to her mom

There's nothing cuter than a baby mumbling his or her first words! Sure, it's usually "Dada" or "Mama," and it's normally at around 10 months, but parents cannot wait for this milestone. 

These two  infant seemed to hit her milestone only a little early -- at 8 weeks, to be exact! In the adorable video, the mom records her infant smiling and cooing at her praises. Then out of nowhere, the newborn girl responds with a sweet "I love you," back! 

Watch the sweet moment unfold in the videos above! 

1 comment:

  1. That is much too sweet and cute. And what a surprise. If my baby had said something at 8 weeks, I would have thought she was possessed and sent for an exorcist....right after I wet my knickers.
    Love and hugs
    Shadow

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome