My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Canadians are not boring....That's just an ugly rumor

We have great food
 
Image result for funny canadian images 

CANADIAN BREAK DANCING  
 
 
 
 
Related image
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT CANADA
 


 

 
 

 
 

 



 
 
 
 
Related image

2 comments:

  1. I love this post , can't wait to show my kids .
    The guy jumping out the snow shooting is hilarious .
    Americans would welcome a new ruler , we can seen the 'great Orang One' back to planet of no return ... just saying a daydream .
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then could we blow up the planet, just to make sure he's dead?....Please.
    Wait until you see the Canadian air force.
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome