My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    3 days ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bawl your eyes out - It's good for you




Sometimes women just need to have a good cry, and we might not even know the reason, let alone remember it a week later. So when one husband couldn't begin to keep up with the reasons for his wife's tears, he decided to write them down.

As he said in his Reddit post, "My wife cries at absolutely anything. I mean, ANYTHING. So I started writing the reasons down ." (Men always seem so baffled by a woman's emotions)
The resulting notebook is hilarious, with reasons from "she was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet" (aw) to "I waited until it was dark and pretended to be the Babadook" (duh).
One commenter wrote, "To be fair, I'm a grown ass man and that one might even make me cry."
This is a pretty ingenious idea, right? Keeping tabs and then looking back on all the reasons you cried throughout the year will make you laugh at yourself and make your dumbfounded husband's eyes roll back in his head. But a nice self pitying bawl can relieve a lot of stress and wash out bad emotional stuff you've been carrying around all week.
I think men are envious of us. They have to internalize emotions like anger, sadness and frustration and when the pressure builds they have to punch something or take it out in body contact sports like football or just have a male tantrum.
Just let it all out ladies. Crying is good for your eyes and your mental and emotional health. When you cry with a friend it's even better. Then you can share the ice-cream afterwards.
When you think about it, there are very few female serial killers. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome