My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Favorite Trump jokes

Trump GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY


Donald Trump is not a sexual predator.
He's an alternative romantic.

There's a term for presidents like Trump.
Probably not two terms though.

The Pentagon is changing the nuclear codes to over 140 characters...
So Trump can't tweet them.

A Russian spy, a sexual predator and a billionaire walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "What can I get you, Mr. Trump?"

Donald Trump says to Mike Pence, "The less immigrants we allow in, the better."
Pence says, "The fewer".
Trump says, "I told you not to call me that yet."

In breaking news, Trump's personal library has burned down.
The fire consumed both books and in a tragic twist he hadn't even finished coloring the second one.

Donald Trump was asked if he knew any bible verses.
He replied, "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Deport him and you don't have to feed him ."
Trump 20:17

What does the Secret Service say when Donald Trump gets shot at?
Donald! Duck!

I'm sick of people comparing Hitler to Trump.
Hitler wrote his own book.

Bill Gates has agreed to pay for Donald Trump's wall.
On the condition he gets to install windows.

What's going to replace ObamaCare?
Don.T.Care

Donald Trump becoming President has had a positive effect on the economy.
Sales of alcohol have never been higher.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and an orange?
An orange has a thicker skin.

I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump, but I'd never denigrate his supporters.
If you're a Trump supporter, denigrate means to put down.

What is Donald Trump's favorite nation?
Discrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome