My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Justin Trudeau is pretty sure disgruntled American voters will not move to Canada





Throughout the past months of election campaigning in America, a quite alarming number of Americans have applied for Canadian visas with the intention of moving to Canada if Donald Trump gets elected president. And even a small number of people who object to Hillary Clinton being elected. I don't think any previous American election has been so extremely divisive. The various campaigns have become like enemy camps with mudslinging, offensive rhetoric the choice of weapons. I always thought Hillary had class but even she has resorted to retaliation. I don't think she had much choice in the matter if she intended to survive Trump's character assassination.
 Now the the final two contenders are almost neck in neck in the polls. It is strange how the tide of public opinion swells, ebbs and flows; sometimes it can turn on a few well placed phrases or accusations. But Trudeau was right, the flow of requests for visas has slowed down.
 Perhaps American citizens are readying themselves to accept the inevitable. What a horrible thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome