My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, September 5, 2016

Aunt Jeannie ---Baby Tries Pickles For The First Time. His Reaction Is HILARIOUS.--From the Cubs

Meet Lukas, an adorable little baby boy. 
During this video, you will see Lukas trying pickles. It is really hard to tell if Lukas hates pickles or if he loves them. What do you think? 
Watch this adorable video here. Also, share this cute video with your friends on Facebook. 
Enjoy! 

This will make you smile  .
Love the Cubs
Jonny , Sha , Jenny , Man Carano

Chris , Sheryl , Bubba  Landrieu

Have  a nice Labor Day 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you
    It did make me smile. I think he loved/hated that pickle. Babies always make me mushy.
    We had a great labor day celebration. Hope you did too. Now I have to find a video to make you smile.
    Love Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Jeannie , you are welcome , daddy says smiling is good for the soul . We had a good Labor Day , it was to short .
    Love from the Cubs
    wrote by Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome