My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ask Maxy

Dear MAXY,
I have been hurt many times  by men in my life . I am now ready to find one good man  to love forever . I've been looking online  and a man on one site  caught my attention  with his looks  and his profile . The problem is , he doesn't seem to be checking his emails .
Do you know  how I could find him ? I listed what little information I had on Craigslist , hoping someone would  recognize him , but no luck . This may be my lost love . Do you have any suggestions for finding him ?
Needs  a Man
Dear Needs a Man,
It is quite possible  this man isn't responding  to your emails  because he is not interested . You are dangerous  close to being a stalker .Please  stop searching  for this particular guy . Consider other men  who might  have more potential  if you back off  and give them time  to get to know you .
MAXY


Dear MAXY ,
My daughter is 10 years old  and she is starting  the process of puberty . My daughter is extremely shy and I am afraid  that her classmates  will make fun of her . How can I ensure her transition  will be smooth and with minimal turbulence .
Becoming  a Lady
Dear Becoming a Lady,
Many children are beginning puberty  at your daughter's age . It can't be difficult making  the transition into a young lady  from a little girl . It is also true  that other children  sometime be  cruel when notice  changes  in their friends .
There is no failsafe way to ensure  a smooth transition  into womanhood . You can support your daughter by talking to her  about the changes in her body  and teaching her how to take care of herself . Let your daughter  know that she can ask you anything  and you will  do your best  to answer .
Help her select loose-fitting clothes  that will make her body changes less noticeable . Talk to her pediatrician about other ways  to support  her . There is a wonderful book called "What's Happening To Me" ? An Illustrated Guide  to Puberty , By Peter Mayle.
MAXY



4 comments:

  1. Hi Nee,
    I don't have my email set up with my new sevice provider yet so I am leaving messages all around. Hope to chat soon. I hope you are back online and all fixed. I will leave a letter on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Partner , I am back up and it's slow going got to get the hang of this damn thing Hahahaha , I will leave you a note Sunday , miss you my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maxy,
    I'm a gentleman with a young lady down below who is somewhat reluctant to put the lotion in the basket.
    What would you advise?

    Yours faithfully,

    Cleavon Gleame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir,
    I am sure you and your young Lady will find an amicable solution.

    But beware she doesn't get you...and your little dog too.

    Maxy

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome