My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Friday, March 22, 2013

For Aunt Jeannie ,Uncle Brian & Nana


Buffalo Zoo baby gets to play in the snow

Jonny , Sha , Jenny , Man Carano

Chris , Sherlyn , Bubba Landrieu

The Polar Bear Cubs

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Cubs..
    That was such a sweet video. What a cute little cub. We just loved him. I just heard another polar bear cub was born a few weeks ago in the US.I will try to find out where he is and get a video of him.
    Love you all,
    Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Brian and Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Jeannie you are welcome we hope you watch your videos over and over like we do .

    The polar bear cubs

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome